Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries.
Internal Audit Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit Manager to review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control procedures and processes in the organization.
- Ensure the day to day compliance with company policies and procedures in alignment with business needs and regulatory requirements
- Conduct audit engagements as scheduled, ensuring that audits are carried out in compliance with relevant requirements, legislation and schedules, then generate audit issue memoranda.
- Provide assistance in conducting risk assessments and identifying controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations and follow up on previous audit findings to ensure that management’s intervention actions to mitigate identified risks in the business are carried out as planned.
- Evaluate existing internal controls for gaps and proffer recommendations based on assessment, to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform audits for business operations, finances, and check compliance with Frigoglass policies and procedures.
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers.
- Ensure that company safety and security procedures are followed to protect company’s resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or Finance related field
- 5-7 years working experience in an accounting/auditing role is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in a Manufacturing company
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA and familiarity on IAS/IFRS Standard
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of risk management techniques, policy formulation and regulation
- Good understanding of audit and investigation principles and practice
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, and communications skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.