Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Internal Audit Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Audit inbound invoices against signed contracts, order forms, and internal monitoring tools to verify that all charges are valid.
- Work closely with internal teams to confirm both regular and ‘on demand’ orders have been properly authorized and delivered by suppliers
- Daily reconcile orders to sales and actual bank & cash collections
- Work with vendors to resolve any billing questions, issues or disputes
- Review accounts payable operations, invoicing procedures, payment terms and accounting techniques used for entries
- Review transactions entry and conduct audit trails to financial statements
- Conduct spot and regular stock audits.
- Education: HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- Professional Qualification: Just Qualified Student member of ICAN or ACCA or Professional Level Student.
- Experience: Must have 1 – 3 years of accounting / auditing experience, preferably in an Audit firm,Retail and Distribution.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Self starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion, to work as an individual contributor, and to contribute as part of a larger team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.