MainOne Cable Nigeria is a broadband infrastructure company providing innovative telecoms services and network solutions across West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for providing highly reliable services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, small to large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. MainOne also owns a data centre subsidiary, MDXi which builds and operates Tier III data centres across West Africa.
MainOne has grown to become the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and data center services across the West African region and the company partners with major global technology companies to deliver services to its customers. The company continues to grow its footprint with major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional Points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
Internal Audit and Risk Management Analyst
The Internal Audit & Risk Management Analyst will assist in conducting audits and reviews of commercial, technical, and management processes to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, as well as effective and economical use of company resources.
Other responsibilities include;
- Analyze key financial, operational, and compliance-related data.
- Actively participate in quarterly risk assessments of key business processes
- Conducts audits as assigned based on the established annual audit schedule.
- Tracks all audit issues within the various reviewed processes to ensure implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and audit findings.
- Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; work with all levels within the business.
- Support carrying out risk assessment training on established risk assessment methodology and approach.
- Actively participate in the conduct of Information Security and Information Technology Audit as contained in the annual audit plan ISMS audit calendar
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CISA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum years of Experience: 5
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written/spoken English.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple assignments.
- Must be personable and able to relate very well with other people.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Must be highly discreet and able to maintain confidential information
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and present a concise written report
- Must be able to interact with senior/executive level personnel and other levels of personnel
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.