Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel, you benefit from quality financial and operating experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationship.
Intern-Content Creator and Curator
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs
The Intern position is for young University graduates or National Youth Service Corps members with a passion for research and digital content creation, interested in getting exposed to the agriculture sector.
In this role, you will be required to fulfil the following primary responsibilities working as a member of the Nourishing Africa team:
- Prepare well-structured original content for the Nourishing Africa Hub
- Source, review, proofread and upload relevant content to the Hub
- Create questionnaires, polls and other feedback tools to apply to the Hub
- Curate and analyze feedback from entrepreneurs on the Hub and provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist the team in creating interactive strategies and campaigns to reach target
- audiences using the latest technologies and innovative practices
- Conduct industry-related research and interviews
- Assist the creative team with the design and promotion of content on social networks
- Assist in editorial coverage for all Nourishing Africa offline and online engagements
- Suggest new ways to promote Nourishing Africa offerings and to reach consumers.
We are looking for candidates who are creative, self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are the key qualifications that we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Arts or Social Sciences, especially English Language, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- Possess strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
- Knowledge of multimedia and design including infographics, videos and posters
- Strong research skills, including primary and secondary research
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required
- Proficient in the use of image, audio and video editing tools
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of entire Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluency in French is a plus, but not required.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Intern: Nourishing Africa ” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.