StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Insurance Sales/Marketing Executives
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in insurance, marketing or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous Insurance marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Salary is N80, 000.00 per month + commission
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “IPSE-Lag’’ for applicants based in Lagos /”IPSE-ph” for applicants based in Port Harcourt as subject of mail before 15th October 2020. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.