Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
We are a group of seasoned professionals from different fields with a common goal of achieving excellence. We will set the trend by delivering timely and innovative solutions with high professionalism. By partnering with our customers, empowering them with advanced technological training in order to achieve their aspiration and being at the fore front in this competitive environment.
We are proactive, responsive and customer friendly, realizing that People and organizations are the ultimate beneficiary of our services
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Product Management
- As Installation Manager, you are responsible for the successful and profitable execution of the operational delivery, project quality and site safety of projects within their portfolio.
- You will manage Installation Supervisors executing the projects and actively monitoring the projects performance in terms of revenue generation, progress against schedule and estimate, planning accuracy and cost efficiency.
Project delivery and Installation:
- Accountable for financial, installation and customer performance of projects within portfolio by monitoring and reporting; as well as looking for continuous improvement.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Enforces accuracy of schedule, revenue and & planning done by Sales & Admins.
- Reviews and approves project revenue and cost plan updates as per policy.
- Resolve and approve of any issues related to site readiness and clearance on material delivery.
Leadership / People management:
- Is responsible for the development of Installers and Field Trainers and installation admins consisting of proper training, certification and competence.
Operations planning process:
- Performs site and process audits within team and carries out to ensure compliance with installation methods, safety policies and OTIS Way/local processes.
- Proactively manages the capacity of their team and order book status/resource needs/installation capacity as per the decisions made in the Sales and Operations planning.
- Elevator industry experience; or experience leading technicians in a similar industry preferred.
- The ability to interpret basic financial statements and grasp profit and loss accountability.
- Successful candidate should be very comfortable in a technical environment utilizing Microsoft based computer software- word, excel, power point, and outlook.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- High school education or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.