Infobip is a global provider of mobile solutions connecting mobile network operators and enterprises through an in-house developed and operated mobile services cloud, serving 150.000+ business clients through 34 offices on 6 continents. Our converged messaging, mobile payments and app engagement services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever changing mobile space. Integrate and use in minutes what we have been building for the last 10 years. With just one API call you can reach, engage and monetise your customers and subscribers around the world, through our unique mix of messaging, push notifications, USSD and carrier billing technologies.
Inside Sales Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients.
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
- Sourcing and opening new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Doing market research, creating and maintaining database of potential customers
- Closely working with Sales team (transferring opportunities and creating new ones)
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Executives for further development and closure
- Closing some opportunities as won
- You have a Commercial Degree
- You have a SaaS Sales background (mandatory)
- You are a Sales professional (closing deals, qualifying new opportunities) with 2+ years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
- You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
- You have excellent communication, presentation & listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are able to travel (national)
- You already have a strong network in Nigeria
When you become part of Infobip you can expect
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks – Often Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.