Innovectives LLC Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a MasterCard Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, interbank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider. Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Maintain, administer and improve performance of computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, virtual system and configurations.
- Install, configure and support network equipment including firewalls, routers, WAF, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP to maximise network efficiency and security
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups as required.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, SIEM, FIM, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Maintain, configure, and monitor email applications and other business applications assigned.
- Confer with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of applications, networks and computer systems.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights to AD, softwares, devices and network.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve/replace faulty hardware, software, and other network components as required.
- Maintain existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Design and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Provide network, hardware and system software performance statistics and reports;
- Support IT system and infrastructure in customer and regulatory audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- MCSE, CCNA, and/or similar certifications are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Security, Virtualization and 3 Par Storage technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise wide Linux and Microsoft server environments both on cloud and on-premise.
- Prior experience with container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.