Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success. Whyte Cleon Limited partners organizations in aligning talent strategies with business strategies to generate a greater competitive advantage to organisation.
We develop impressive human resource outsourcing solutions to affect productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction that is value added to the organization. Whyte Cleon Limited provides a seamless and result oriented solution from the recruitment & selection stages through the orientation training and management of the employees either on temporary or on full time basis.
Information Technology Support Officer
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Configuration of mail clients at workstations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting and repairs
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 environment
- HND, B.Sc in Computer related courses or relevant IT certification’s
- Minimum of Second Class Lower / HND, Upper Credit
- 1 year minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related incidents.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.