Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates to Apply for the available job position.
Information Technology Personnel
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
The Information Technology personnel reports to the Business Managers, manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new IT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Applicant incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 18, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in PDF or Word Doc. as attachment, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.