Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America. Registered in February 1995. Dillon Consultant has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management. The diversity of our projects has played an important role in our success story. Not only are we experts in estate development, our clients and portfolio of projects reflects competence in all aspects of the Real Estate development industry. Our promise to deliver excellent service drives the organization at every stage of its operations.
Information Technology Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 7 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues
- Acquire and configure IT tools for new employees.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support the organization business operations.
- Resolve IT-related issues for all employees.
- Assist in implementing IT strategies, policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to users on network issues
- Manage and monitor the company’s network and its entire infrastructure such as LAN, internet connections, outlook mail system, printers etc.
- Establish and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of computer networks within the organization.
- Maintain computer peripheral equipments such as scanners, printers, etc and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Manage relationship with internet service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Take pictures of construction work progress on all sites for necessary update.
- Maintain logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions
- Identify, analyze and correct IT problems and deficiencies.
- Carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues.
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
- Responsible for all IT record keeping and reporting
- Collate current and relevant data for subsequent upload on the company’s website.
- Assist in the management of company’s website
- Prepare and send IT newsletters to Staff on IT tools usage and management issues.
- Assist in the Installation and upgrade of approved and relevant software and hardware for Staff use.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Line Manager.
- Minimum HND/BSc. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or in any related discipline.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience.
Other Skills/Competencies Required:
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.