Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009.
Electronic Payplus Limited is known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
Information Security Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 7 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Daily camera review and incident reporting.
- Implementation of security policies, standard and practices.
- Daily search of staff working in the HSZ.
- Daily preparation of visitors list which is in turn handed over to Admin and outsourced security guards.
- Daily inspection of the premises.
- Weekly camera backup and Access Control System.
- Time synchronization of all devices in the control room.
- Conduct quarterly evacuation exercise.
- Assist in training staff on internal security manual.
- Maintain an inventory of staff and visitor’s access card issuance.
- Ensure the control room officer Test all security devices monthly (PIR, Beam detectors, smoke detectors, FM200, emergency.
- Conduct physical verification of IT Assets in conjunction with IT department and submit an accurate report.
- Ensure weekly update of Antivirus solution on all systems by IT.
- Ensure IT takes monthly backup of all active devices.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science
- CCNA, CISSP, CISM, CISA and CISO
- 5 – 7 years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- IT skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.