The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more.
As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Must be up to date with any information regarding the company.
- Ability to gather information that will be useful to the company for strategic decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring that accessibility and quality of information remains consistent.
- Ensures that information in the database is well stored, categorized and maintained properly.
- Ability to manage and properly classify database.
- Supports project owners in the definition of information requirements.
- Monitor compliance with information policies and standards.
- Responsible for creating strategies for deployment of information, which includes how data is processed, risk management assessment with respect to company information.
- Classify, collate and store information, usually using special computer application, for easy access and retrieval.
- Provide technical supervision and consultation to users.
- Oversees the development of new information system.
- Ability to run effective enquiry and develop communication strategies.
- Ability to retrieve data for qualitative and quantitative evaluation and reporting.
- Ability to process data and distribute to end users.
- Serve as the control point to the access of certain information from the central database.
- Ability to spool and query data.
- Must be able to set priority levels concerning the confidentiality of data.
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports.
- Streamline and optimize information on the key KPIs for the organization and ensure timely distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Automate as much as possible key information points to process key KPIs.
- Ability to give a comprehensive report detailing the overall information activities for each reporting quarter/month.
- Average time it takes for information to be distributed as at when due.
- Average time it takes for miscommunication of information to be addressed.
- Ability to balance and handle both negative and positive information in other to project the company positively.
- Ensures information are properly backed up for easy restoration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information management, Communication or any related field.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.