Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Fast Casual Casual Dining Fine Dining Coffee Shops We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of: Foods and Drinks Pizza, burgers, chicken, ice cream, coffee and more. Affordability Address all types of consumers and segments with diverse F&B concepts. Social responsibility Create jobs and empower individuals, enhancing the quality of life.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Logistics
- Assist to obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all processes
- Coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues
- Provide all record keeping processes and maintain records off all entry Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with customer brokers to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Perform audit on all import and export files on a regular basis
- Maintains a database that tracks merchandise.
- Processes claims on merchandise shortages and overages.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bsc / HND in Logistics, Procurement or Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehouse or Store.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of shipping regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.