AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an independent but an associate company of AETI Nigeria Limited which has over the years been rendering services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Engineering services, Hospitality Industry as well as the Education sector; in the areas of technical training, consulting, outsourcing and recruitment.
Due to the liberalization and expansion in the Power sector, and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI Nigeria Limited has extended her professional service to the power sector, and thus incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a leading power consulting company in Nigeria, to meet the following needs in the power sector.
Hands-on Power Education and Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT/Computer
- We are looking for ICT Support Staff who is passionate about the IT WORLD, with a proven track record of success, who are ambitious, driven and interested in working in a dynamic, motivated and friendly working environment.
Summary of Job Function
- Technical support to all departments
- Administrative support to all departments
- Web/Social Media Management
- Course Coordination
- Schedule hard disk back up for office computers
- Manage LAN,WLAN and internet facilities
- System maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of training software
- Post vacancies on job sites
- Update company’s websites
- Download CVs from company’s mail box and sort accordingly
- Manage internet text messaging
- Develop better ways to manage computer related issues like virus, internet connectivity, synchronization, back up, etc
- Advice on good software/upgrade of software to company
- Create awareness of company’s policy to all staff in terms of need to back-up synchronize, use of flash, basic system maintenance, etc.
- Carry out Research as assigned
- Assist in other Administrative and Technical issues as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Computer Science / Engineering or Electrical Electronics)
- Information technology skill- LAN, WLAN and internet
- Internet surfing
- Web designing with Dreamweaver, Flash, PHP and MySQL, HTML, XHTML, java script
- Computer appreciation – Microsoft office
- Computer graphic design with Corel draw, Photoshop, Image ready
- Software editing with adobe 7.0 professional
- Good use of System utilities software – partition magic pro.
- System administration for window-Xp professional
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.