Saro Lifecare Limited mission is “To make products that blacks at home and in the Diaspora will be proud to buy & use for the protection and care of their families & homes in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.” Saro came into existence in 1991 as a result of preparedness meeting opportunity. The chaotic Nigerian economic environment of the eighties and nineties offered tremendous opportunities for indigenous and smart businesses to enter and grow into spaces being vacated by multinationals who were finding the environment increasingly unprofitable to compete in. In 1991 the company, then known as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Limited, marketed two popular products used in protecting the cocoa crop from fungal and insect pests.
Between then and now the Saro Team, made up of young brilliant Africans, leveraging a well cultivated marketing knowledge, the enthusiasm of youth, and a clearly defined vision & value system have, over the years, succeeded in bringing the company to its current leadership position in most of the business segments it has chosen to venture into.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 0 – 3 Years
Location Abuja, Rivers
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
Hypermarket Officer (HMO) is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the availability and visibility of all Saro Lifecare brands across the shelves of all key Hypermarkets in his/her area of coverage to achieve hypermarkets and Key Supermarkets optimization based on set KPIs.
- Route to Market Implementation.
- Implement the route to market for his area of coverage as designed in the Hypermarket Plan
- Design route for Merchandizers within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets stores within the coverage area.
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Hypermarkets for effective optimization.
- Consistent availability of ACV in the Modern Retail channel
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his area of coverage based on available Hypermarket
- Oversee the achievement of his territory Sales and Collection Target by keeping track of performance and suggest intervention that will ensure we are on track
- Maintain track record of Hypermarkets and resource performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be in direct contact with the Key Decision makers of outlets on a weekly basis for opportunities in upselling, Competition, resolve service issue and generally to bond with them for higher productivity
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Supervise the delivery van and ensure prompt delivery of all PO’s
- Champion the implementation of Sales Drivers (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Promotion & Merchandizing) in accordance to the approved Sales Activation Standards in all Hypermarket Accounts within coverage area
- Take full ownership of implementation of all company Resources, Marketing Initiatives (Promo, POSM deployments, etc) and Standards across all segments (TLA, SA & EA) within coverage area
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her Hypermarkets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of Merchandizers or In-store activators attached to Hypermarkets covered.
Risk and Control Management
- Monitor credit compliance of Hypermarkets within area of coverage
- Ensure Merchandizers are always on their Hypermarket of coverage and 100% visibility of their activity
- Reports all incidences not more than 24 hours after incidence.
- Identification and Replacement of Off Spec products within 48hrs of notice.
- Follow up on Payment and Inventory Management through the Purchase/Account Manager & Aisle Supervisor.
- Outlet recruitment, retention and growth of their business across the different channels for optimization and business growth.
- Execute Hypermarket specific functions for channel bonding with Saro Life Care
- Continuously ensure process are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
- Work together with Hypermarket Lead in Collaboration with Innovation on the digital route to market as a key driver of Efficiency and Scalability
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Smart, and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve customers issues
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Highy numeric
- Goal-oriented organized team player
- Minimum of a OND in a social science course
- Must be computer literate.
- 0-3 years working experience
- AGE: 21 – 27 years old
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.