SENRI Limited want to achieve We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade. However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment. On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
Human Resources Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Human resources
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop ICT specialists. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
- Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Nigeria, Kenya and Uganda, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our team in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work:
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Develop and implement effective onboarding plans (including trainings and skill development plan)
- Support communication between employees and management and evaluation of employees including maintenance of employee records (attendance, KPI etc.)
- Other administrations (e.g., Support execution of daily operation procedures)
- 1-3 years of experience in HR and/or business administration
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 33 years of age.
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.