TRANSSION Holdings is committed to becoming the most popular smart device and mobile internet service provider for consumers in global emerging markets. The company is best-known for its high-quality multi-brand smart devices with mobile phones as the core products, and mobile internet service based on self-developed intelligent terminal operating system and massive mobile phone users. TRANSSION’s brand portfolio comprises leading mobile phone brands in emerging markets, including TECNO, itel and Infinix, Carlcare for after-sales services, oraimo for smart accessories, and Syinix for home appliances.
After years of expansion, the company has become a leading player in the mobile industry in global emerging markets. In 2018, TRANSSION sold 124 million mobile phones globally. According to IDC figures for 2018, TRANSSION ranks 4th in global mobile phone brands and hold the largest market share in Africa. TRANSSION was included in the “Top 50 Chinese Cross-border Brands” jointly released by Facebook and KPMG in 2018 for its outstanding performance and brand appeal in global emerging markets.
Human Resources Assistant
- Assisting in the recruitment of new staff and conducting induction
- Handling of the documentation Process
- Assisting in preparation of salary
- Gathering of attendance and lateness report (All Business Units)
- Updating of HR database, muster sheet, monthly dashboard report and Leave report.
- Conducting and preparing of 7s (Weekly and monthly report)
- Attending to staff health issues
- Application of First Aid to staff
- Monitoring disciplinary measures of staff.
- Assisting in planning the company’s events
- Handling HMO and Pension related issues for staffs
- Participates in and organize HR projects
- Ensuring good working condition for staff
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel (Vlook Up, Pivot table, If function etc.), PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- At least 1 year work experience on Human Resources.
Age range: 18-30 years.
- OND/HND/BSC or above (preferably on HR)
- Certificate in Human Resources program is an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Strong attention to details
- Hardworking and motivated
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Team player
- Excellent time management abilities
- Good analyzing skills and numerical skills
Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.