Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing. The company offer spectrum of HR services. TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to enable our clients source and recruit top and skillful professionals. As an online recruitment platform, it accessible to job seekers and employers.
Human Resources Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- This Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a junior professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of the organization.
- You will assist HR and other line managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR Assistants will display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management and appraisal procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business-related (essential).
- 2 -3 years of experience as an HR Assistant (post-NYSC is essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, with all of MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Highly energetic and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.