Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of innovative technological solutions, with footprints in Identity Management, process automation, digitization and data management, for corporate institutions & governments internationally. We help our clients and end consumers by continuous innovation of value added services and improvements in their technology and processes. We also back this up by a high degree of quality in service delivery.
Our expertise spans various industry verticals and our experience gives our clients a stable technology and process foundation which allows them to focus on their primary business priorities. At Seamfix, we believe the customers’ satisfaction is paramount, and that is why our focus is on service delivery and ensuring that the experience we provide enriches the lives of our customers. This is why a good portion of our business comes from existing clients.
Human Resource Officer
- The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring top talents for open positions in Seamfix.
- He/She will assist in driving HR initiatives to enhance employee engagement and employee productivity in the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection of best fit candidates to vacant positions
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Plan, Implement and manage a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Payroll, benefits & employee welfare administration & management
- Pre-Onboarding management and administration
- Assist in performance management employee evaluation
- Assist in driving employee engagement initiatives
- Manage employee compliance and strict adherence to labour laws.
- A degree in Human Resources or a related relevant discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Human Resource generalist
- 2yrs+ as a technical recruiter
- Good knowledge of HR functions such as welfare management, pay & benefits, employee engagement, Good understanding of Nigerian labour laws
- Experience using a HRIS to manage HR functions
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellence driven
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Impeccable integrity
- Great passion for software development
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Very Dynamic
- Possess a can-do mind-set
- Demonstrates strong empathy for the user/customer
- Willing to learn and continuously develop self.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.