Kimberly Ryan Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients.
OUR VISION The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
Human Resource Consultant
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 7 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- Take the lead position in designing strategies for inhouse recruitment and for clients.
- Review and update Job Descriptions.
- Design quality tried and tested HR strategy solutions for clients.
- Deliver quality change management solutions.
- Leverage existing client relationships to generate additional business.
- Ensure a high degree of closure of search mandates and manage client expectations.
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods.
- Conduct quality and robust assessments on behalf of our clients.
- Coordinating and facilitating training sessions.
- Designing training programs and course content.
- Creation and management of elearning platforms.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- A bachelor degree in the related field
- Experience with managing and closing on projects
- 3-7 years of relevant HR and Talent acquisition experience
- Experience with companies with exposure to best practices.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title as the subject of the mail.