Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Human Resource Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Human Resources
Function of the Role:
The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for human resource functions within Owens & Xley Consults. This includes but not limited to recruitment, human resource administration and personnel management
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Lead Consultant and client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation including job descriptions, offer letters etc.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults HR database
- Daily oversee administrative policies within client’s organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Weekly produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Publish jobs on job boards when required
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required
- Onboard new employees when required
- Work with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm and prepare business reports when required
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Provide general support to clients when required
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- B.Sc or HND in any related field of study
- 1 year experience in a similar role
Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.