First Excelsia Professional Services Limited s a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. ts. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results. The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Human Resource Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- Identify the best means for job ads to achieve maximum penetration.
- Champion the full-cycle recruitment of candidates for all outsourced and one-off positions.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensure that all documents are verified.
- Provide support and guidance to the Senior Partner and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Attend client meetings and is responsible for handling corporate communication.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Carry out training needs analysis, design, and execute training calendar and plans.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Head of Finance
- Manage and supervise the timely execution of the outsourced staff payroll.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare, etc.
- BSc/HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 1-3 years post NYSC cognate experience in an outsourcing firm.
- A certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 21, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.