Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Manufacturing
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- BSc / BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as safety officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.