CWAY Nigeria Limited is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India. Over the years, CWAY Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products.
Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand “CWAY” has become a resounding household name. In near future, Cway is about to expand with operation bases in Cameroon, South Africa, Benin & Tanzania. We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continues growth & still contribute in the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
- Conduct strict adherence to permit to work system.
- Develop and Coordinate equipment and Material inspection checklist and monitor full compliance.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice relevant to your work, as well as Delegate Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to HSE Project plan, meet contractual agreement and regulatory compliance.
- Carry out site risk assessments with Contractors, Line Managers and Employees. Put in place risk control and elimination measures.
- Identify HSE training needs of existing workers and ensure such trainings are promptly conducted.
- Identify and coordinate creation and installation of Facility safety signs.
- Report to Line Manager all HSE-related issues and proffer strategic advices, to ensure full implementation of decision made.
- Conduct HSE Induction for New Employees.
- Any other duties that be assigned by the Line Manager.
- B.Sc / HND related fields.
- At least 5 years in a related role
- NEBOSH Certification
- HSE Certification (Level 1,2,3)
- Proficiency in RCA and Problem Solving.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.