DEANGELO LIMITED is a Human Resources (HR) consultancy services company, offering HR intervention services for various organisation. DEANGELO has been deployed to the Resource Management industry in the past ten years to deliver top-end and World Class services to our clients both onshore and offshore. The brand is well staffed and driven by dedicated professionals who have vast experience in Human Resources Management; having worked in various industries in association with a pool of high profile Management advisors in the industry
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Human Resources
- Manages the day-to-day operations of Human Resource
- Provides administrative support as needed, to include: preparation of presentation material, mail distribution, scanning, filing, copying, maintaining personnel files, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, meeting logistics/minutes, expense reports, bi-weekly reports, etc.
- Assists in Recruitment process to include: developing job descriptions, preparing and posting job adverts, screening, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting background/reference checks, staff inductions, etc
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing logistics; job analysis and evaluation and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new staff
- Ensures staff records are maintained and up-to-date
- Prepares documentation such as proposals, employment letters, termination/disengagement letters, staff data forms, internal memos, staff requisition, leave request forms, management agreement contracts, etc
- Assists with employee orientation, development, and training
- Record office expenditure and manage administrative budget
- Identify or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- To undertake such other duties as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job
Key Result Areas
- Policy Documentation
- Office Administration
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Human Resources Services and Record Management
- Budget planning and Implementation
- Business Development
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.