HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in SME optimisation, business development, human resources management and administration.
We strive to support small to mid-sized enterprises by finding out specific business needs required to provide the best level of service for the organization. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities. We provide business development services to SMEs. HT-Limited is graced with one of two International Labour Organization (ILO) trained and certified coaches in Nigeria. We have ensured and maintained only result-oriented coaching sessions with our clients in various professional fields.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 5 Years
Job Unit Human resources
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
- Oversee employee health and safety strategies
- Set up and operate HR unit within the company
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field
- HR certification from a recognized body
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficiency in use of at least one HR application, MS word, excel, and power point
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.