Culminate consulting RC1052798 is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, HR outsourcing and outdoor advertisement (Brands & Communication). The company was established in 2012 has since then worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- In charge of sourcing/recruiting of candidates and update our database
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Must be involved in business development and growing clients
- 3-5 years’ experience as an HR officer or relevant human resources/administrative position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiar with applicant tracking database systems an asset
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Females Encouraged to apply
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.