Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to offering the best quality and quantity of petroleum products to our customers in record time, at competitive prices. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. These quality products are delivered according to the exact quantity ordered by the client. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
Through our exclusive agreements and partnerships with developers and manufacturers within the oil and gas sector around the world, we are technically qualified to execute projects in any of the three major sectors of the oil and gas industry. We supply petroleum products including Automotive Gas Oil [AGO], Marine Diesel Oil [MDO] as well as marine lubricants over a broad client territory that network across the African continent. Our vessels and inland barges are maintained in the highest order to ensure excellent service and prompt delivery.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 5 Years
Job Unit Human Resources
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BSc/BA/LLB in Law, HR management or other relevant field; Post graduate degree will be a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR role in a structured environment
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR certification (CIPM or any other) will be an added advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 24, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.