The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up. At the Place there is something for everyone. For the busy executive the games room and its bar/lounge are open every day from 5pm, offering a chance for workers relax, unwind and avoid Lagos traffic.
The bar/lounge transforms to a major night club on Fridays and Saturdays with great music from top-rated DJs and live performances by “A” list artistes/musicians. It also offers an irresistible package for private party hosts and planners. Additionally, The Place is popularly known for its array of dishes including Asun, Grilled Chicken, & Rice dishes.
HR Office Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
- Performs various routine clerical duties, utilizing standard office equipment, to include: receiving office calls; keyboarding information into databases; making photocopies; performing data entry; typing; and word processing.
- Processes, receives, sorts, and distributes a variety of correspondence, deliveries, and mail.
- Files documents alphabetically, numerically, or by other prescribed methods.
- Conducts employment verification processes and background checks.
- Monitors and restocks office supplies, janitorial essentials and other materials.
- Sorting CV’s, scheduling candidates for weekly interview and updating successful candidates on the recruitment database.
- Disbursement of Uniform across outlets for staff resumption.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year experience in an office and/or customer service-oriented environment.
- Customer service principles.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and equipment.
- Basic filing and record keeping principles.
Demonstrated Skill in:
- Providing customer service
- Using modern office equipment
- Working with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff
- Utilizing computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting
- Communicating effectively through oral and written mediums.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.