Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production. For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special. Core Business Units Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management: With over 20 years of verifiable experience, working with a diverse range of Clientele, under the most challenging conditions, Genesis continually provides exceptional Catering and Housekeeping Management services to the Nigerian Oil & Gas sector, counting the biggest industry names among our Clients.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas: A modern and unique cinema brand, delivering the best international and domestic movie release within a modern stat-of-the-art environment, currently operating sites in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu, with many more soon to open. Genesis Centre: Situated at the heart of GRA in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, the Genesis Centre is the first of a series of ultra-modern state-of-the-art Shopping & Entertainment facilities designed to deliver the most unique and rewarding family shopping and entertainment experience.
- Develop policy and manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- At least 5 years work experience.
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy at:
Plot 198 / 199 Rumuogba Estate, Along Aba Road,
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.