A Client of ours in the FMCG sector is seeking to hire an experienced HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the firm
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MSC
Job Unit Human Resources
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- A graduate degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- At least a professional certification in Human Resources
- A Masters’ degree is a plus
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.