The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Location Abuja, Rivers
Job Field Human Resources
- Provide first level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to employees in the branch
- Support and advise line managers on the handling of disciplinary, grievance, capability or performance issues
- Respond to employee HR related requests, attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts in the branch
- Track disciplinary issues, verify and confirm warnings and monitor improvement of undesirable behavior and misconduct
- Participate and take notes at investigation and disciplinary hearings when necessary
- Advice managers on cases of absenteeism, ensuring compliance with related policy and procedure.
- Provide advice and guidance on employee leave benefits & entitlement such as maternity, paternity, annual etc.
- Work with the HR Admin team in the head office to manage employee benefits such as staff loan, lease, welfare incentives, professional subscriptions, etc.
- Administer employee HMO plans, update employees with required information and resolve queries resulting from the use of HMO
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in Human Resources policies, best practice and employment law.
- Support the employee onboarding process, ensuring new hires are properly introduced to colleagues
- Prepare new hire paper work, collate information from employees & update employee files
- Provide onboarding materials to new hires upon resumption
- Manage the HR module of ERP for the branch
- Ensure personnel files are in place for each employee and effectively maintained
- Keep track of all HR transactions including salary payment, travel allowances, employee awards, statutory payments
- Keep track of employee absences and provide reports on headcount and absence
- Collaborate with L&D team in the head office to carry out L&D activities when necessary
- Manage the physical onboarding of staff in the branch Performance Management:
- Work with the Performance Management team in the head office to manage quarterly performance appraisals within the branch.
- Work with the Performance Management team in the head office to plan engagement activities for the branch.
- Supports the Performance Management team in collating data needed to prepare salary, commission, productivity pay and performance bonus for the sales team in the branch.
- Assist with interview scheduling activities for the branch.
- Complete any other duties and responsibilities when requested, which are commensurate with this role.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.