HYT Consulting provides customized talent management services in organizational performance, talent development, and process reengineering. HYT partners with organizations to help leverage talent and develop leaders in order to accomplish strategic business objectives. Our aim is to build strong organizations and help connect your business strategies to your people strategies. Our team of talented people works with you to build individualized solutions that fit your unique needs.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- We are looking for a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice
- You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
- As a HR Executive you will head a small team of other HR executives.
Your duties are as follows:
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects.
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- B.Sc / B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as HR executive with at least 2 years’ experience in HR consulting
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.