Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world. The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills.
HR Business Partner
The role of HRBP in Flour Mills or any of its subsidiaries is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through development and up-to-date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfill long-term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an industrial factory setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
- Be fluent in Hausa language.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.