is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
HR Assistant Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administrative
- Recruiting, training and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and Benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedure.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- 3 years of experience as an HR
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.