EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy. The acquisition was spurred by the economic reason to consolidate the diverse licenses into a balanced portfolio that will reduce risk and position the emerging company to exploit emerging market opportunities in a global commodities market that is on a rebound.
The acquisition also included Eta-Zuma Group Limited – a key player in the emerging solid minerals industry of Nigeria. The acquisitions increased the size of the company more than five-fold. The Group re-opened earlier exploration sites and has since invested over $10million in proving reserves of especially marble and opening up new coal reserves and in new plant and machinery. The headquarters at Abuja currently coordinates mainly exploration activities at all exploration sites especially in the Kogi block now in partnership with the technical partners EMI and the Geological Institute of Ukraine. These activities are projected to see Eta-Zuma-group with a projected minimum turnover of $1bn with management, production, sale and distribution of coal and other minerals supporting thousands more jobs in businesses involved in the supply of equipment, goods and services.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Human Resources
The HR Assistant shall take up the following roles:
- Support all internal and external HR request.
- Maintain digital and hardcopy records of employees.
- Assist the HR officer in daily headcount/snap checks.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas.
- Assist the HR officer in coordinating trainings and seminars.
- Perform on-boarding exercise and update records of new employees.
- Registration of documents.
- Produce and submit report on general HR activities.
- Assist in ensuring staff operational and disciplinary procedure policy compliance.
- Perform any other task assigned by the HR officer.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or related field
- Must be within 23-27 years of Age
- Exposure to Nigerian Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skill.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate and capability in email, MS office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skill.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.