Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them. The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting.
Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes.
Proten International – Our client, a leading E-Commerce Company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, -OND
Experience: 3 Years
Job Unit Administration
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Qualification: ND,HND, Bsc.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.