Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is located in the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport,about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the federal Secretariat. With 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
Various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment are available on request. Nearby Leisure Silverbird Entertainment Center about 5 min away, A nearby Banks and ATM, travel agencies within the hotel, Sahad shopping mall: 2 minute’walk. Ceddi plaza: 5 minute’ drive,for cinemas and more.
Hotel Front Office Supervisor
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints with speed.
- Must be a graduate – BSc / HND.
- 5 years hotel experience is a must.
- Good communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.