Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel. We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance/Accounting
- Monitor product costing, including material prices, bill of materials update, and proactively communicate impact to business stakeholders.
- Costs centre reporting and analysis to derive action-oriented commentaries
- Update planning tools relating to rolling forecasts, quarterly forecasts & budget
- Execute automation potential across finance-related activities to deliver highly efficient process
- Participate in stock count and other related activities.
- Graduate of Finance / Accounting or related courses.
- ACCA/ACA in view is satisfactory.
- Ready to try new things, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft application, especially Microsoft Excel, VBA or similar script writing will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.