HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization. As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff. We have the passion and ability to educate, mentor, coach and provide executive search services to executives who have been downsized. It is the right personal and professional service needed in this turbulent and uncertain job market. With our years in the industry, our level of expertise is through our success stories with the mid and senior-level (manager, director, vice president, president, C-level) professionals.
We understand that the process of a career change, or exit of employees from their former employers, can be a trying time due to the stress and cost involvement. HRLeverage supports you to assess the present situation, analyze available options, develop transformation strategies and execute the strategies so that go through the transition process with ease. Our services address the following POCE strategies to help Executives effectively manage a job search
Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians
Our client, a Machinery And Heavy Duty Equipment Manufacturer needs 10 Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians who will be responsible for relevant duties such as Diagnose, repair, or overhaul transportable mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, like cranes, excavators, motor graders, bulldozers and conveyors, used in construction sites.
- Test mechanical equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Inspection of bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment for proper performance,
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctioning parts
- Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
- May perform repair work on heavy trucks.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Responsible for Inspecting trucks, cranes and relevant heavy equipment for proper performance
- Heavy-duty equipment technician may from time to time work both in the workshop and on construction sites.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.