PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, high-net-worth individuals, among others. At PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing together”. We pursue this by supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the informal working class and low income families.
Head of Sales
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability target.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board and not more than 5%
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behavior to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 2, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail