Kobo360 Nigeria global logistics platform right from the heart of Africa, leveraging technology and efficient processes to serve its citizens and the rest of the world. Putting transportation in the hands of every individual. Facilitating the movement of your goods and packages by guaranteeing, safety, speed and affordability.
Head of People
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- Head of People will lead the culture practices and provide expertise and support in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development, and HR Compliance.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment-related matters.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
- Create and / or update policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed.
- Function as primary liaison to internal committees and working groups.
- Implement new and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization.
- Participate in the exit interview process.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant.
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred), and a minimum of at least 7 years’ experience working with people team.
- Must have occupied a leadership position in global tech companies or startup for at least 2 years.
- Should have worked in a fast-paced company
- Experience in teams of 300+
- Multiple geographical locations
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal and State regulations.
- Should have global management experience i.e. managing multiple countries
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Ability to advocate for both staff and management
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- The candidate must be ready to relocate to Nigeria.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.