Rigo Microfinance Bank deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
Head of Operations
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Banking
To direct and oversee the companies banking operations function relating to central operations, branch operations, treasury operations and cards/ electronic banking operations.
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators/key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
Card Operations – Account Services, Chargeback & Fraud & Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
Treasury Operations – Money Market and Derivative Products, FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
Credit Operations – Loan sanction fulfillment, & administration distribution (Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate and Institutional segments)
whilst ensuring the identification and management of underlying operational risks.
- Detailed knowledge of Banking procedures and policy principles at all levels.
- Ability to translate local regulatory requirements into thorough knowledge of Operational routine in Banks.
- Thorough knowledge of Cash Management, Account Services, Clearing and Payment functions.
- Extensive knowledge of Treasury Operations and Electronic Banking.
- Understanding and application of Best Practice in all areas of Operational Banking with ability to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Analytical and practical understanding of workflow, capacity planning / optimization and process implementation.
- Ability to recognize problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them.
- Ability to plan & prepare the strategy and annual budget requirements for the operational environment.
Deadline: December 5, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.