Workforce Group Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success.
We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs. Our service offerings are targeted at both private and public sector organisations in Nigeria, the West African Sub-region, and other organisations across the world seeking value adding solutions to the issues and challenges militating against employee performance and organisational effectiveness. Currently, our client portfolio comprises of 75% of financial institutions in Nigeria, Top 10 FMCG companies in Nigeria Top 5 Telecommunication Service providers in Nigeria. Leading Oil & Gas Companies Leading Advertising & Marketing Communications Companies Leading Real Estate Firms Leading Services and Trading Companies
Guest Relations Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Hospitality
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests. Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services. Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily. Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Diploma or B.Sc / B.A
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- HMO, Pension.