Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development.
We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Graphics Design Intern
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Media/Advertising
- We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm.
- We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Graphic designing experience in 2D or 3D
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Understanding of aesthetics.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the samples of their work as well as CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.