Courierplus Services Limited is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers. With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
CourierPlus Services Limited was recently acquired by Superflux International Limited in 2012. Since the acquisition, we have upgraded our offerings and deliverables to our esteemed customers using the most efficient and up to date infrastructure. We are the authorized associate partner of TNT Express Network in Nigeria, this puts us at a very advantageous position in the inbound delivery of all TNT documents and parcels across Nigeria and Export deliveries worldwide through over 200 countries in the TNT network.
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal/external newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Creative planning and execution
- Multi-platform design
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Creative/Copy writing
- Project Management
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and CorelDraw is advantageous
- Experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.