Dataflex Nigeria Limited is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria. Our business model has and continues to be to partner the best global ICT brands thereby delivering the best solutions to our clients. Our partnerships, combined with our quest for innovative solutions and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience, have been rewarding and have earned us an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of our business environment. Working closely with our global partners which include; HP, EMERSON, DELL, IBM, ORACLE, EMC, NETAPP, SYMANTEC, FUJITSU, VMWARE and MICROSOFT, we continue to deliver custom fit solutions to our growing Clientele.
Our operations where we provide ICT solutions cuts across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Vision To develop a company that will occupy a pride of place in the world of technology through the development of products and the provision of services that will have a positive impact on the way businesses operate. Mission To provide information technology products and services that are comparable with the best obtainable anywhere in the world thereby giving our customers the best value on their investment..
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering
- We are seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Graduate Trainees.
- Recruits will enter a three (3) months training period to prepare them for advancement into Engineering roles.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals. You will gain exposure supporting these groups and assisting the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
- Come find your future with us.
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Electric / Electronic Engineering (minimum of 2nd Class honors ‘Upper division’).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.