Emerson Automation Solutions was founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri, as a manufacturer of electric motors and fans. Over the past 100-plus years, Emerson has grown from a regional manufacturer into a global technology solutions powerhouse.
Graduate Trainee - Sales
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs
- The Emerson Automation Solutions Engineering Internship role is a developmental program designed to train and progress future sales and service leaders in Emerson. The candidate will undergo formal and on the job trainings in technical/field service and commercial domains.
- The rate of your progress will be driven by your personal efforts and ability to demonstrate your capability and your progression will be determined by your individual performance, including the demonstration of unfailing commitment to deliver on assigned responsibilities. Collaboration and willingness to learn are the key success factors for this role.
- Participate actively in developmental programs and gain the right skill sets.
- Excellent delivery of all internship projectsSupport and collaborate with and support service and sales team and LBPs in the region.
- Work closely with service engineers, sales/business development team to improve our service delivery and sales figures in Nigeria.
- Support the development and implementation of sales and service strategies for the region that deliver above market growth rates.
- Work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Develop long-term relationships within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Systems & Solutions Business Unit and Emerson Automation Solutions
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends.
- Maintain records of business activity as per Emerson’s Record Retention Policy.
- Do business strictly in compliance with Emerson’s ITC Policies.
- Uphold Emerson’s values and ensure safety in all the activities you’re involved in.
To be considered for this career-forming opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline with a major in either Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical with a minimum of second class and higher from a recognised university
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- You should have completed the mandatory National Service Program (NYSC).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.