Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importation of certain groceries.
Holdent is a joint venture concerned with employing Nigerian investment and management skills alongside Indonesian technical support. The benefit of this intercontinental relationship has created some of the most enduring brands in Nigeria today.
Graduate Trainee - Engineering
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Engineering
- First Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from and accredited university.
- Minimum of second class upper (2.1) grade
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Ability to learn new processes
- Drive for results
- Recent graduate with no more than 2 years post-graduation date
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Engineering Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.